RSS
hey, welcome to my blog.. hope you will enjoy my experiences or my crazy things that i've done.. ganbatte!! keep fighting!

more about me


yosh im back

and today is the 25th of December..
ahh you know what i mean, happy holidays

errrr, yeah..
i just wanna share about me

hmm, im just an ordinary girl
and i also have fault..

i could be a really cheer up girl..







and i could change to be an innocent girl..





i also could mad..





i could fear and sad..







and the important things, i also could cry cause i still have a heart....




so, do you still think that i was a perfect person in this world??

think again.. im just a girl who has feelings and limitations..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 everything in my world. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy