RSS
hey, welcome to my blog.. hope you will enjoy my experiences or my crazy things that i've done.. ganbatte!! keep fighting!

the empty space




let me tell to the world, how it feels..
let me show it to the world, that's really hurts..
im tired to keep it on my own..

im singing the hardest part of the black song..
no one care... no one listen...

im yellin' to the moon, but he hides his face..

the shadows come and get me..
they throw me away to the unknown place..
and they say, someone will come to pick you up, just stay here and wait..

i look around, i cant feel anything here..
it's like my feelings already gone..

i start to run..
find the way to get home..
but i always back to the same place..

then i try to cry..
but my tears dried already..

i just sit with a blank eyes, cant hold everything in my mind..
waiting for the death come and meet me...

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 everything in my world. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy